About the WiseShe Blender
- WiseShe Tear Drop Blender does not contain any latex components, is allergy-free, and vegan.
- This blender is perfect for baking and concealing dark circles because of its shape.
- This foundation applicator does not soak your foundation leading to less product wastage. This blender won't flake after application.
- Perfect for students who are exploring the big world of beauty products and makeup and for budding make up artists who understand the intrinsic value of the blender without caring much about the little discolouration.
How To Use:
- Dry Use: Dry use for powder products, such as foundation, loose powder, eyeshadow, blush.
- Wet Use: Wet use for creamy products, such as lotion, BB cream, concealer, isolation frost, etc. The makeup sponge expands 50% in size when wet.
- Ease of usage: It's a great choice for amateurs as well as pros to using this makeup sponge. Just wet the beauty sponge with water, squeeze out any excess liquid, and bounce the makeup product across your face and dab it evenly to form a flawless base.
- The blender comes in a drop shape where the pointed end of it is apt for the hard to reach areas like the nose, corners of the eye and mouth. The curved side is for the curved areas of the face like nose and chin and the broad base for applying on the larger areas like for-head and cheeks. It also comes with a free mini blender which is for fine detailing and for under eye concealer application.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is it a brand new blender and will it work like the original blender?
Yes, the blender is in great shape and works exactly like the WiseShe beauty blender.
Is there any difference in the quality of this blender and other original WiseShe blender?
No, there is absolutely no difference except for the fact that it is discoloured.
Should I moisten it before using? With water or setting spray?
It is always advisable to dampen it with water first and then use a setting spray for the perfect effect.
Is this blender long-lasting?
How long a blender lasts depends completely on its upkeep. Though, WiseShe blender lasts 3 to 6 months in general.
We have some stock of these discoloured blenders. After contemplating we have decided to list these blenders as well at a much lower rate for budding makeup artists and students who are looking to invest in a good beauty blender on a tight budget. These blenders are in perfect shape and work perfectly as tested.
We have very limited stock of these blenders. It does not come it’s outer cardboard packaging and is not accompanied with the free small blender.