What does the combo pack include:-
1) One WiseShe Precise Cut blender /beauty foundation sponge with free mini Blender
2) One WiseShe Tear Shape Beauty Foundation Sponge Makeup Applicator with Mini Blender
About WiseShe Blenders
- WiseShe Blenders do not contain any latex components, allergy-free, softest, and Vegan.
- This Foundation Applicator won't soak most of your foundation, leading to less product wastage. Blender won't flake after application.
- Gift for girlfriends or BFF. It's a great gift for your girlfriends or anyone who likes makeup. It is also called Powderpuff and Cosmetic Puff.
- WET AND DRY USE: Dry powder products, such as foundation, loose powder, eyeshadow, blush; Wet for creamy products, such as lotion, BB cream, concealer, isolation frost, etc. The makeup sponge expands 50% in size when wet. EASY TO USE: It's a great choice for amateurs and pros to use this makeup sponge. Just wet the beauty sponge with water, squeeze out any excess liquid, and bounce the makeup product across your face and dab it evenly to form flawless makeup.
- The blender comes in a drop shape where the pointed end is apt for the hard-to-reach areas like the nose, corners of the eye, and curved mouth side for the curved areas of the face like nose and chin's Broad base for applying on the larger areas like forehead and cheeks. It also comes with a mini—blender for fine detailing and under-eye concealer application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Do you wash a beauty blender after every use?
This answer depends upon your skin type. If your skin is not prone to acne or is not very sensitive, you can go for a few uses before washing the blender, or cleaning your blender after every use is recommended. A clean blender keeps your face and blender in their best condition. All makeup tools, be it blender or brushes, are prone to harboring bacteria and oil. If you want your skin to be away from breakouts, irritations, illness, then wash your blender after every use. Also, NEVER share your blender with anyone.
Q2. How often do you need to replace your beauty blender?
For blenders and sponges, you should wash them regularly and replace them every three months.
Q3. Does a beauty blender or brush work better?
A)If you are a beginner in makeup, then there is nothing better than starting with a blender. You can add it up in your daily routine as it makes the foundation application process super simple. Although you need higher coverage or mature skin, a foundation brush would be a better choice.