About The Precise Beauty Foundation Sponge
- This beauty blender does not contain any latex components, is allergy-free, and Vegan.
- This foundation applicator won’t soak most of your foundation leading to less product wastage. This blender won’t flake after application.
- Gift Ideas for girlfriend/BFF: It’s a great gift for your girlfriends or anyone who likes makeup. It is also called Powderpuff and Cosmetic Puff.
What Does The Beauty Combo Pack Include?
- One Wise She Precise Cut blender /beauty foundation sponge with free mini Blender.
- One Wise She Tear Shape Beauty Foundation Sponge Makeup Applicator with Mini Blender.
How To Use Foundation Sponge
- Dry Use: Dry use for powder products, such as foundation, loose powder, eyeshadow, blush.
- Wet Use: Wet use for creamy products, such as lotion, BB cream, concealer, isolation frost, etc. The makeup sponge expands 50% in size when wet.
- Ease of usage: It's a great choice for amateurs as well as pros to use this makeup sponge. Just wet the beauty sponge with water, squeeze out any excess liquid, and bounce the makeup product across your face and dab it evenly to form a flawless base.
- The blender comes in a drop shape where the pointed end of it is apt for the hard to reach areas like the nose, corners of the eye and mouth. The curved side is for the curved areas of the face like nose and chin and the broad base for applying on the larger areas like for-head and cheeks. It also comes with a free mini blender which is for fine detailing and for under eye concealer application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Do you wash a beauty blender after every use?
This answer depends upon your skin type. If your skin is not prone to acne or is not very sensitive then you can go for few uses before washing the blender or else cleaning your blender after every use is recommended. A clean blender keeps your face and blender in its best condition. All makeup tools, be it blender or brushes are prone to harbouring bacteria and oil. If you want your skin to be away from breakouts, irritations, illness; then wash your blender after every use. Also, NEVER share your blender with anyone.
Q2. How often do you need to replace your beauty blender?
For blenders and sponges, you should wash them regularly and replace every three months.
Q3. Does a beauty blender or brush, work better?
A)If you are a beginner in makeup then there is nothing better than starting with a blender. You can add it up in your daily routine as it makes foundation application process super simple. Although, if you need higher coverage or for mature skin foundation brush would be a better choice.
Q4. Should a beauty blender be soft or hard?
WISE SHE blender is the softest blender in the market which bounce on the skin. If your blender is not soft enough and doesn't bounce then it will end up wiping your foundation. So a blender which is soft and bounces well should be the preference.